Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fool!

Today is April Fool.It had been very long time no celebrate since I left the school.I still remember that all my schoolmates used to make fool during this day.As I was in a all girls school, the fool that use to make is that we will said why your skirt behind is red.Some of us will really look back our skirt.That time really happy as we only just concentrate on our study and exam no need to think so much.Another fool that we like to make is bring a fake insects and put on our classmates shoulder to frighten her.But time won't turn back to that time.Only memory will bring us back to that time.I hope when you still can make fool with your friends on this special go ahead cos there's will be sometimes you will busy till forget about this funny day.Hope all people happy.